The new 2014 Red Books are out! Yes, it is only April. Anyway, I ordered a bunch and expect to receive them shortly for my "annual" giveaway. Well, I did it the last three years, so if I do it again this year, I guess it is annual. So, if you want a 2014 Red Book, now is your chance. I will be giving away at least 5 Red Books to some lucky winners.
The rules are simple. Yes, there are rules.
1. In order to enter, you must be a forum member. Registration is free, and I will never sell or give away your email address. If you are already a member, then #1 is already done. See how easy this is so far?
2. You must start a minimum of two topics. This is not responding to an existing post, but creating a new one for people to comment on. Just start a topic on anything that will promote discussion. It can be anything coin related.
3. After you complete item 2, please post in this thread to ensure your entry.
4. You can post as many times as you want, but there will only be one entry per contest
5. Winner will be responsible for PM me your mailing address. I will pay for shipping, etc (please US addresses only)
is the final authority on winner eligibility. For example, if your post is of no value, then your entry may be void. It is easy though, for a review, just tell us what you thought of the service or book and provide the rating info.
6. Contest ends April 25th. I should have the books by then
Good luck. You can also post any questions in this thread.
Oh, anybody who is able to "recruit new members" also gets "extra" entries"